Assistant Recruitment - Human Resources Office
Closing Date: 1 May 2017
Salary & Benefits: RMB81,000 to RMB129,000 per annum before all deductions, depending on qualifications and experience
Working Location: Ningbo
To provide administrative support towards the delivery of professional services in the areas of recruitment, employment, data processing and other HR daily work.
- University degree in HR, Business, Law, Marketing, Communication, English or other related discipline;
- Good command of both English and Chinese;
- Proficient computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Office) and in depth knowledge of data processing and analysis;
- Strong communications and reception skills;
- Relevant work experience in HR function;
- Knowledge of employment laws and regulations;
- Ability to prioritise workload and work towards tight deadlines;
- Ability to work well under pressure;
- Ability to work both independently and within a team;
- Accurate and attentive to detail;
- Highly organised and methodical;
- Responsible and trustworthy;
- Service minded;
- A desire to work in Higher Education sector;
- Strong interest in HR area.
- Overseas study experience;
- Master degree in HR, Business, Law, Marketing, Communication, English or other related discipline is preferred;
- Strong Negotiation Skills;
- Experience of working in an international setting;
- Marketing and employer branding experience;
- HR work experience in recruitment and employment function;
- Knowledge and experience of using HRM system, e.g. PeopleSoft.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the full-cycle of staff recruitment process from gaining authority to fill a post, advertising, receiving applications, short-listing, interviewing, and making offers to issuing a contract;
- Manage other recruitment requests, e.g. student part-timer/intern, guest lecturer, casual employment and etc., and associated remunerations;
- Work closely with Schools/Departments to understand their recruitment needs and develop effective recruitment strategies to meet the needs;
- Assist recruitment manager in the development and implementation of strategic recruitment plans and employer branding strategies;
- Provide HR support for general recruitment & employment enquiries from managers and employees;
- Manage all employment related matters including but not limited to new staff registration & induction, contracts & extensions, probation review, exit procedure and etc.;
- Maintain recruitment and employment records including but not limited to recruitment applications, staff profiles, staff data and etc.;
- Support the implementation and maintenance of HRMS;
- Conduct data analysis and prepare reports on recruitment & employment;
- Develop/update HR policies, procedures and processes;
- Support other HR teams where necessary;
- Participate in training and staff development events as trainer or trainee as appropriate;
- Maintain appropriate professional development, expertise and awareness;
- Undertake other tasks and responsibilities as may reasonably be required.
This job description may be subject to revision following discussion with the person appointed and forms part of the contract of employment.
How to Apply
Please send job application with the following documents before the closing date:
1. UNNC Application Form (please download from here);
2. Cover Letter;
Please kindly note that all documents should be completed in English and in Word/ PDF format.
Late or incomplete application will not be considered to be shortlisted.
Please send application and enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org