Coordinator - La Trobe Abroad
- Help build La Trobe University's brand in the overseas market
- Full time, continuing role based at our Melbourne (Bundoora) campus
- $73,573.00 to $79,638.00 plus up to 17% superannuation
La Trobe University's success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly motivated, pursue new ideas and create knowledge. La Trobe is among the top 100 universities in the world under the age of 50 (Times Higher Education Rankings 2016), one of Australia's research leaders, and the largest provider of higher education to regional Victoria. Our teaching and research address some of the most significant issues of our time and we're passionate about driving change to benefit the communities we serve.
In this role
This role offers a rare opportunity to those who may be interested in working in the student mobility arena at the HEO 6 level.
The Coordinator, La Trobe Abroad, is one of four such positions who work with the Manager, La Trobe Abroad and team colleagues to support the efficient and effective provision of the team's services, build strong and constructive working relationships with academic and administrative colleagues in the Colleges, Schools and other Divisions to promote the value of overseas study experiences, and support the delivery of The La Trobe Essentials (e.g. Global Citizenship). These relationships and the consequent collaborative work among all stakeholders will ultimately contribute to the University's achievement of its internationalisation strategies and plans.
This position has a particular focus on semester exchange programs (inbound and outbound), at present in the European market (excluding Scandinavia). The Coordinator will work to ensure student mobility opportunities are generated and delivered in a coordinated and synergistic manner within LTI and across the University.
To succeed, you will possess:
- Cultural sensitivity and cross-cultural communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in project management in higher education student programs with strong organisation and problem solving skills, while managing multiple priorities at once.
- Familiarity with ESOS legislation and Immigration regulations as they relate to international students and education providers.
- Knowledge and Experience with the European mobility market.
Closing date: 11pm Thursday 4th May 2017
Position Enquiries: Kim Siemensma: Manager, La Trobe Abroad, TEL: +61 (03) 9479 3223, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Description below:
This position is open to people with a valid full-time working visa.
Please address Key Selection and Strongly Preferred Criteria and attach these responses with your application.
Please scroll down to apply.
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further enquiries on how to apply for this role, please contact Justin Bolton on +61 (03) 9479 1073.