Product Marketer Social
Office of Marketing and Communication
Remuneration Package $111,562 - $123,846 p.a
Western Sydney University's Office of Marketing and Communication is seeking a Product Marketer Social to manage and drive the University’s social media strategy through new and existing social channels.
The successful candidate, reporting to the Associate Director, Channel Marketing will be responsible for managing online community engagement and ensuring all content positions the brand effectively and is relevant to the targeted segments. The successful candidate is also responsible for managing social media advertising and is required to have a good understanding of all the underlying metrics to drive data based decision-making.
- Drive and manage the University’s social media strategy, channel development and online community engagement.
- Manage social media advertising, measuring performance and effectiveness.
- Plan, create and deliver engaging content to drive brand social engagement and advocacy across all social media channels.
- Provide analysis, performance tracking and reporting across all social channels and social media campaigns. Provide regular reports on social media content performance.
- Monitor and respond to comments and reviews, engaging with the community in the agreed tone of voice.
- Use Social Listening to identify consumer behaviour and leverage insight, spot trends, recognise opportunities for engagement and influencers to engage with, and identify appropriate platforms to leverage engagement.
- Understand the changing consumer landscape and champion the social consumer, providing recommendations and thought leadership to the wider team.
- Manage a direct report (Social Platforms Officer) and work closely with the Manager, Contact Services Centre to manage the University’s social media customer care program and staff.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Relevant degree or post-graduate qualifications and/or equivalent significant professional experience in a marketing role.
- A demonstrated understanding of online marketing theory and web practice with proven success in designing innovative and effective digital marketing programs with the ability to extract, analyse and evaluate market intelligence from marketing information systems.
- Demonstrated substantial experience in digital and social media strategy development and implementation.
- Demonstrated substantial experience in social media, building online communities and marketing planning and management with proven problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
- Ability to focus on strategic, long-term plans and determine and implement effective strategies for achieving objectives.
- Proven organisational, planning and project management skills
- A high level of written communication skills and a demonstrated commitment to best practice and quality service delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team, meet deadlines and complete duties without close supervision
This is a full-time, ongoing position based at our Penrith, Werrington North Campus.
Remuneration Package: HEW Level 8 $111,562 - $123,846 p.a. (comprising salary $94,271 - $104,651 p.a., 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Position Enquiries: Brad Pidgeon email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 5 May 2017
To view the Position Description and to apply for this position, please go to the University’s current vacancies website at http://www.westernsydney.edu.au/employment/home/current_vacancies