Lecturer in Experiential Learning
JOB ID: 170210
SALARY RANGE: $90,779 to $107,553 pa (plus 17% super)
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time and ongoing
LOCATION: Geelong Waurn Ponds Campus / Melbourne Burwood Campus
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Lecturer will be required to teach, undertake research and publish in the area of experiential learning and/or portfolio thinking in the Social Sciences and/or Humanities.
This will include:
- Providing an excellent contribution to the School’s teaching and research programs.
- Exhibiting and/or publish high quality research in journals of high repute.
- Contributing to the achievement of Deakin’s strategic goals in research, teaching, engagement and innovation.
- Contributing to the research achievement of the School.
- PhD in a relevant discipline and/or other relevant qualifications and experience.
- Excellent record of scholarly learning and teaching in UG and/or PG programs, including innovative curriculum design.
- Emerging reputation in research and scholarship through publications and/or exhibitions and/or success in obtaining external research funding.
- Ability to make a contribution to community engagement for research and teaching.
For a full list of the selection criteria please see the position description
CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: Dr Cai Wilkinson, telephone +61 3 9244 3951, email firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: Sunday 14 May 2017
We value our staff and understand that they are more than just their jobs, that's why we offer benefits that enhance work life. Further information on Deakin’s workplace benefits can be found here: deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin/why-work-at-deakin/staff-benefits
For a full copy of the position description and to apply online, please visit deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin
Deakin University values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion.
Deakin University is an employer of choice for women and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.