7 days left
- Full Time
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
As the Remuneration Leader you will support and drive UNSW’s ambition to establish itself as Australia’s global university, a global leader in discovery, innovation, impact, education and thought leadership.
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to design, develop and implement the University’s remuneration strategy. This is a newly created position which will establish the Remuneration function for UNSW.
About the role
- Leading the review, design and implementation of the remuneration and benefits strategy
- Providing recommendations on contemporary rewards and recognition practices.
- Promoting and building positive awareness of UNSW remuneration and benefits programs
- Being involved in senior staff remuneration review process
- Possess a strong understanding of remuneration and benefits
- Extensive experience in the design, delivery, implementation and ongoing management of a broad range of remuneration and benefits programs.
- A passionate, engaging and energetic leader who has outstanding management, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong understanding of legal and compliance impacts on reward and recognition in a complexed environment.
- Ability to apply sound decision making skills and generate new ideas.
This is a dynamic position which operates in a fluid environment. Your relationship building and organisational skills coupled with your strong attention to detail will support and compliment a HR Function which is driving change.
Please submit your resume and cover letter (addressing the selection criteria). Please note all documentation must be in pdf format. Please note this is a initial 18 month contract.
Talent Acquisition Consultant
T: (61 2) 9385 2397
Applications close: 5th May 2017