- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
UNSW Medicine is one of Australia’s leading research-focused medical faculties. Our research staff work in new, cutting edge facilities to conduct a wide range of research including basic, translational, clinical and population studies. The Research Support and Operations unit provides an invaluable service to the researchers to allow research to be conducted efficiently.
About the role
- $63,584-$67,074 plus (9.5% Superannuation and annual leave loading)
- 12 months fixed term
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
The Medicine Research Support and Operations unit is seeking an enthusiastic, well organised Technical Assistant to provide support services to the Medicine research buildings within the Kensington campus. The successful candidate should be able to make a considerable contribution to the existing team.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have relevant experience gained through any other combination of education, training and/or experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively to people of varying backgrounds and levels of seniority.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines and work within a team environment.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Kristin McBride, Medicine Research Operations and Infrastructure Manager
T: (61 2) 9385 1628
Applications close: 1 May 2017