Module tutor (Distance Learning) in Psychology/Criminology
About Arden University
At Arden University, our vision is to make education more accessible, engaging and beneficial to people everywhere.
Arden University is undergoing an exciting phase of rapid expansion and significant transformation, developing new programmes, driving an industry-leading learner experience and rolling out our innovative ‘compressed-blended’ full time degrees at several new campus locations across the UK and internationally.
One of our core brand values is ‘Innovation’ and we pride ourselves on the high quality, innovative learning materials and leading pedagogy. We recognise that the pressures of a hectic, modern life often means our students are constrained - by location, cost, and family/caring commitments or simply time. By delivering our degrees, masters and MBAs using a variety of online, classroom and leading edge learning content, we have been able to support a wide range of students to achieve their ambitions and benefit from Higher Education in pursuit of new employment opportunities and career progression.
Post Title: Distance Learning Tutors (part-time, self-employed)
Programme of Study: Undergraduate & MSc
Post Responsible to: Director of Programmes
Module tutors (Distance Learning) in Psychology/Criminology
Working from home, you will be tutoring Arden University distance learning students by utilising a range of innovative learning materials and resources.
- Possession of UK -recognised qualifications (academic and /or professional), equivalent to at least Masters level, relevant to the subject area;
- Experience of teaching and assessing at Level 4 and above within the UK HE sector;
- Experience of delivering distance learning products e.g. Blackboard, WebCT, Moodle, Google sites;
- Be able to demonstrate proven teaching excellence.
- Experience of developing learning materials for an online environment;
- A recognised teaching qualification e.g PgCHE;
- A PhD or working towards one;
- Ability to attend occasional staff training events.
This is an exciting time to join a University that represents the future of Higher Education.
For more information on our programmes of study or on Arden University, please visit www.arden.ac.uk. To arrange an informal call about the role please contact Academic Vacancies on email@example.com
Please note that because of the high volume of applications that Arden University receives, we regret that we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful.