Postdoctoral Research Fellow in LEAP Centre
- Fixed Term (until 31.12.19), Full Time
- School of Education and the Arts
- CQUniversity Rockhampton
- Total Salary $72,560 to $88,239 pa
Your New Division:
The Centre for Regional Advancement of Learning, Equity, and Access & Participation (LEAP) builds on CQUniversity’s commitment to enhance the education and employment outcomes of people from diverse backgrounds in regional locations. Its focus is on research that provides evidence to inform policy and practice at the local, national and international level in partnership with industry and our communities.
Your New Role:
Work with the Director, Centre for Regional Advancement in Learning, Equity, Access and Participation (LEAP) to develop grant applications, new publications and new research being conducted in the LEAP Research Centre at CQUniversity’s Rockhampton campus.
- Conduct research under limited supervision either as a member of a team or independently, and the production or contribution to the production of conference and journal publications from that research.
- Contribute publications and assist in grant application development in educational research.
- Be involved in professional activities including attendance at conferences and seminars in the field of expertise.
You Will Be:
- A motivated researcher who appreciates diversity and who enjoys continuously improving and exploring new ways to do their job successfully.
- A self-directed professional who gains job satisfaction from achieving practical results and performing work that results in concrete outputs or outcomes.
You Will Have:
- Postdoctoral qualification (PhD) in Education or a relevant field.
- High quality publication record in the field of educational research with an ability to undertake research in a cross-disciplinary environment.
- Demonstrated ability to undertake participatory research with people from a range of diverse backgrounds.
- Proven ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively in a team based work environment.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 31876
- Applications Close: 11:59pm, Monday, 1 May 2017
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and certified copies of Qualifications. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.