Senior Analyst Developer
2 days left
- Full Time
- Continuing, Full Time
- International and Services Division - Information and Technology Directorate (IaTD)
- CQUniversity Rockhampton North Campus
- Total Remuneration $110,064 to $123,836 pa,
Your New Division:
Are you passionate and motivated about delivering solutions that make a difference? Are you looking for an opportunity to innovate, take responsibility and ownership of complex business issues?
The Information and Technology Directorate (IaTD) is growing and looking for motivated and engaging technologists to join one of Queensland's most agile, innovative and can-do ICT departments and be part of Australia's largest regional university. Bring your experience in a range of enterprise technologies and environments to help CQUniversity deliver innovative solutions for learning, teaching, research and corporate functions. As a committed team player, you will relish the opportunity to work and grow as part of a diverse ICT team that is values driven and invests in its staff to enable them to support CQUniversity’s fast evolving business.
Your New Role:
- Use your extensive experience and analytical expertise to identify and recommend improvements to CQUniversity systems and processes
- Use your business knowledge and technical expertise to develop solutions and integrate systems that add productivity gains to CQUniversity’s business
- Take responsibility and ownership of complex system problems, working independently or collaboratively to resolve problems within the agreed service target timeframes
You Will Be:
- Driven by continuous improvement, innovation and learning you will produce sustainable outcomes for all university stakeholders
- Drawing on your professional expertise to: plan delivery of solutions, teach improved processes, mentor team members and maintain quality and standards of relevant documentation in your team
- Focussed on maintaining effective channels of communication and positive relationships with your colleagues and clients
You Will Have:
- An undergraduate degree with at least five years subsequent relevant experience
- Excellent business analysis skills and extensive software development experience.
- Desired: Experience with one or more university wide administration/information systems – StudentOne, FinanceOne, Ascender, Research Master, SharePoint, TRIM, SugarCRM etc.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 31875
- Applications Close: 11:59pm, Sunday 30th April 2017
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria (please refer to Job Application Information), Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.