Analyst or Developer
4 days left
- Full Time
- Continuing Full Time
- International and Services Division - Information and Technology Directorate (IaTD)
- Total Remuneration $97,852 to $107,016 pa,
Your New Division:
Are you passionate and motivated about delivering solutions that make a difference? Are you looking for an opportunity to innovate, take responsibility and ownership of complex business issues?
The Information and Technology Directorate (IaTD) is growing and looking for motivated and engaging technologists to join one of Queensland's most agile, innovative and can-do ICT departments and be part of Australia's largest regional university. Bring your experience in a range of enterprise technologies and environments to help CQUniversity deliver innovative solutions for learning, teaching, research and corporate functions. As a committed team player, you will relish the opportunity to work and grow as part of a diverse ICT team that is values driven and invests in its staff to enable them to support CQUniversity’s fast evolving business.
Your New Role:
- Take ownership of level 3 problems, work independently or collaboratively, to resolve problems of medium complexity within the agreed service target timeframes, by analysing and diagnosing information systems, with minimal guidance. As many of these are emergency incidents, you negotiate satisfactory outcomes with minimal disruption to the client.
- Use your business expertise and analytical skills to identify, understand and recommend improvements to University business systems and processes
- Use your technical expertise to develop solutions and integrate systems that add productivity gains to CQUniversity’s business
You Will Be:
- Accustomed to working on demanding tasks that require substantial effort and commitment
- A highly motivated, driven team member who enjoys working in a participative and empowered environment
You Will Have:
- Knowledge of Business Analytics, Programming language and Web development technologies
- A degree with at least four years subsequent relevant experience; or extensive experience in a relevant administrative field; or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and education/training
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 31874
- Applications Close: 11:59pm, Sunday 30th April 2017
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria, Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply