Marketing Communications and Administrative Officer
About the company
UniSA Ventures Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of the University of South Australia and is responsible for the assessment, protection, management and commercialisation of Intellectual Property created from world class research conducted at the University.
With an increasing number of exciting new projects and capabilities within the University we aim to deliver research leaders a level of commercialisation support and service that is the best available in Australia. To ensure we effectively communicate our commercialisation services and funding opportunities, to a larger number and more diverse group of research leaders across the institution, we have created a Marketing Communications and Administration Officer role.
About the role
The main objectives of this position is to develop, execute and manage the marketing communications and promotional activities so that research leaders understand the services and supports offered by UniSA Ventures as well as how to engage in and benefit from the commercialisation process. Additionally, the role will require a range of general office administration duties to ensure the smooth running of a small office and some executive support to the Chief Executive.
- Manage marketing collateral
- Develop website content and proof technology flyers
- Manage digital and print opportunities
- Improve social media strategy development
- Coordinate small commercialisation seminars, workshops and events
- Undertake specific ad-hoc projects
- Generate statistical reporting
- Diary management for CEO
- Travel and accommodation arrangements
Skills & experience
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, business or communications
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Proven experience with delivering communication and digital marketing strategies
- Interest in technology and innovation
Culture & benefits
This unique organisation offers flexible working hours, an attractive salary, on-site car parking and the opportunity to work with a close-knit team of highly qualified professionals. With exposure to business development, intellectual property management, licensing and law, don't miss the opportunity to join this team and be part of exciting and innovating business ventures.
Applications in Microsoft Word only should be forwarded to Joanna Slaven at Entree Recruitment quoting reference number 21630.
Telephone enquiries are welcome on 8100 8851
All enquiries must be directed to the recruitment agency. No direct enquiries will be taken via UniSA Ventures.