Digital Engagement and Communications Officer
- Continuing, Full Time
- Corporate Communications, Vice-Chancellor and President Division
- CQUniversity Rockhampton North
- Total Remuneration $97,852 to $107,016 pa
Your New Division:
The CQUniversity Corporate Communications team is the voice of the University and is responsible for the dissemination of all official corporate communications to staff, students and the public, on behalf of the Vice-Chancellor and the university executive. The team also provides strategic support and advice related to all internal and external communication activities.
Your New Role:
- You will be a strategic thinker and storyteller who will play an important and unique role in the University’s engagement agenda. CQUniversity is Australia’s most engaged university and this role is one of many that enables the University to continue and build upon its engagement strategy by identifying new opportunities for promotion and collaboration, promoting the soaring reputation of the University and by helping to tell the many stories of the University.
You Will Be:
- Striving to understand and meet customer expectations and satisfaction.
- Building strong professional networks and developing and maintaining working relationships with others that requires interaction and mutual support.
You Will Have:
When submitting your application for this position, please provide evidence of the following qualifications and experience;
- A comprehensive understanding of digital media content development, audience engagement and targeting, including social media and social content development and online media platforms. (Essential)
- A degree in digital media, journalism, marketing or communication, with at least four years subsequent relevant experience, including a background in digital media, journalism, marketing or communications. (Essential)
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 31868
- Applications Close: 11:59pm, Wednesday, 26 April 2017
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.