Business Development Manager
- Continuing, Full Time
- International and Services Division
- CQUniversity Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne
- Total Remuneration $110,064 to $123,836 pa
Your New Division:
The Division is responsible for the creation and execution of the University’s Internationalisation Plan, influencing the international student experience and the international agenda across the University. This
involves but is not limited to program and market development, coordinating the mobility of domestic students to study overseas and overseeing the English language delivery at the University’s four
CQUEnglish Language Centres.
Your New Role:
- You will develop and implement a long term strategy for CQUEnglish growth, with a focus on increasing student numbers and market share in CQUEnglish main suite programs, study tours and short courses. You will take a leading role in the design, marketing and business development of CQUEnglish main suite programs, study tours and short courses, as well as student recruitment for these activities.
You Will Be:
- Building strong professional networks and developing and maintaining working relationships with others that requires interaction and mutual support.
- Reacting quickly to business opportunities and perfecting them later.
You Will Have:
When submitting your application for the Business Development Manager (CQUEnglish) please provide evidence of the following qualifications/experience;
- Comprehensive knowledge of, or the ability to acquire knowledge of CQUniversity’s products, courses, policies and procedures and the issues relevant to the vocational training and higher education sector. (Essential)
- Completed postgraduate qualifications with extensive experience; or extensive experience and management expertise; or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training. (Essential)
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 31845
- Applications Close: 11:59pm, Tuesday, 25 April 2017
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current
Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase
alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&)
etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply