- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The National Drug and Alcohol Research Centre (NDARC) is a premier research institution in Australia that is recognised internationally as a Research Centre of Excellence. The overall mission of NDARC is to conduct high quality research and related activities that increase the effectiveness of treatment and other intervention responses to alcohol and other drug related harm. The Drug Trends unit at NDARC monitors the price, purity and availability of illicit drugs from a range of sources to develop a full picture of patterns in drug use and harms.
About the role
- Salary Level - $90K-$97K plus ( 9.5% Superannuation and annual leave loading)
- Fixed Term for 8 months
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
The National Drug and Alcohol Research Centre seek to appoint a skilled and enthusiastic Management Accountant to provide effective and timely financial services. This will involve assisting in prepartion of budgets and forecast, assiting the Finance Mamnager in managing financial operatin and reporting needs of the centre.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in similar management accounting roles
- Experience is a research centre highly desirable
- Demonstrated experience using UNSW systems including Calumo
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial and spreadsheet software (particularly PeopleSoft, MS Excel and Ms Word)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Swati Srivastava, Finance Manager
T: (61 2) 8936 1018
Applications close: 27th April 2017