- Remove obstacles & rearrange priorities to assist UNSW 2025 transformation
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- 24 month contract with opportunities to extend or progress
Critical Pathfinder needed to provide scheduling clarity on unprecedented program of works. Create supporting documentation, guides & instructions.
UNSW has embarked on a new 10-year strategy in 2015 which aims to propel UNSW into the world’s top 50 universities by 2025.
The UPO provide strategic project change leadership to support the strategy for UNSW 2025 and major projects across UNSW. This will be underpinned by standardising a common set of project management frameworks, templates, processes, tools and expertise.
- $89k - $96k plus 9.5% superannuation and leave loading
- 2 year Fixed Term / Full-time
- Kensington based
Reporting to the Governance & Reporting Lead, the Master Integrated Scheduler is responsible for creating the core scheduling, tracking, and delivery reporting function for the UNSW 2025 program.
The successful candidate will help minimise the impact of dependencies and conflicts in schedules and provide a wide view of tracking against milestones and deliverables.
You will coordinate the activities that drive out key scheduling tasks such as timely funding submissions, contingency management, prioritisation activities and tasks that lead to successful program management and governance.
- Manage schedule management guidelines, templates and standards to be used by Project Managers
- Support the UPO in the developing work breakdown structure and in identifying internal and external dependencies
- Create and manage an integrated portfolio master schedule detailing scope, progress against baselines and coordinate regular progress status updates
- Manage the portfolio critical path and identify the issues impacting timely delivery
- Report and analyse schedule variance and slippage against baseline highlighting key dependencies
- Ensure resource forecasts are aligned with portfolio and program work activity and resource on boarding and release is proactively forecasted
You are an experienced project management professional with advanced knowledge of managing Integrated Master Schedules. You enjoy collaborating with others and passing on your knowledge.
- Substantial track record in master planning using Visio, MS Project, Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability in facilitation, influencing & negotiation
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills and business acumen
- Formal qualifications in project management / scheduling would be well regarded
Please submit your documentation in pdf format ensuring you address the selection criteria in the position description in your application.
For more information contact James McCay, Talent Acquisition Consultant on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 9385 2462.
Applications close: 30th April 2017
Job Reference: 58309