- Paddington location
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
UNSW Art & Design is Australia’s largest, most dynamic, innovative and diverse creative art, design and media faculty with well over 3000 students and staff drawn from more than 50 countries. Our vibrant campus is located in Paddington.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and exceptional Human Resources Administrator to join us and be responsible for providing high quality support and customer service in a broad range of HR functions.
About the role
- A$63K - A$67K per year (plus 9.5% superannuation and leave loading)
- Full Time fixed term appointment for 12 months
As part of the University’s Human Resources team, you will play a pivotal role by providing exceptional generalist HR administrative support to our clients. This role will suit a reliable and enthusiastic administrator who has a high level of attention to detail and is comfortable working in a process driven environment with variable workflow patterns and to fixed deadlines.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- Hold a relevant diploma in Human Resources or have previous HR administration experience;
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively to people of varying backgrounds and levels of seniority; and
- Have exceptional time management and organisational skills, with the ability to meet tight deadlines
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team who are truly passionate about their Faculty and the people who work there. You can expect UNSW to provide you with a supportive team environment, employee benefits and career opportunities.
Please systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description when applying for this role.
Talent Acquisition Consultant
Applications close: 5 May 2017