Student Administration Officer
Classification: ANU05 Administration
Salary package: $ 66,904 - $ 73,309 per annum plus 17% Superannuation
Terms: Fixed term, 12 months
- The CAP Student Centre is looking for two motivated and diligent people to join our student focused team
- Two positions available; one with a focus on Undergraduate student support and the other with a focus on Higher Degree Research (HDR) student support
The ANU College of Asia and the Pacific (CAP) leads intellectual engagement with the Asia-Pacific region through research, teaching and contributions to public debate, and seeks to set the international standard for scholarship concerning the region.
The CAP Student Centre supports student administration for the College, as a 'one-stop shop' for all undergraduate and higher degree research students of the College. You will form part of a dynamic team that delivers seamless administrative support to students, academic staff and other key College stakeholders. The CAP Student Centre operates under shared priorities during peak periods and offers the opportunity for job rotation into other areas of Education Services as part of individual career planning. We are looking for two enthusiastic, conscientious administrators to join our team, one with a focus on undergraduate students, and the other on HDR students.
The University actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. For more information on employment opportunities, contact our Indigenous Employment Consultant on firstname.lastname@example.org
ANU values diversity and inclusion and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to those of all backgrounds and identities. For more information about staff equity at ANU, visit https://services.anu.edu.au/human-resources/respect-inclusion
In order to apply for this role please make sure that you upload the following documents:
- A statement addressing the selection criteria.
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) which includes the names and contact details of at least three referees (preferably including a current or previous supervisor). If your CV does not include referees you can complete these online when prompted in the application form.
- Other documents, if required.
Closing date: 11.55pm, Tuesday 25 April 2017
Applications which do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for the position.
Please note: The successful applicant must have rights to live and work in this country.