Student Administrative Assistant
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The St Vincent’s Clinical School is associated with the St Vincent’s Hospital and its co-located research institutes and facilities. The School allows students and staff opportunities to thrive in an atmosphere of dedication and excellence.
About the role
- $69K-$78K plus (9.5% Superannuation and annual leave loading less than 2 years fixed term)
- Fixed Term until June 2018
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
The Student Administrative Assistant is responsible for the day to day running of the undergraduate program from UNSW based at St Vincent’s Hospital, Darlinghurst campus. They are responsible for all administrative aspects/tasks (eg. arranging tutorials and running exams etc) for all students ensuring the School provides the highest quality service and support to staff and students.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in managing timetables, including the ability to prioritise tasks, attention to detail and to establsih and meet deadlines.
- Willingness to engage with university staff, students and stakeholders to ensure the Schools needs are dealt with in a friendly and efficient manner.
- A teritary qualification or equivalent level of knowledge gained through any other combination of education, training, and or experience - preferably with an understanding of the tertiary education environment.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Melinda Gamulin, School Manager
T: (61 2) 8382 2290
Applications close: 24 April 2017