- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The National Drug and Alcohol Research Centre (NDARC) is a premier research institution in Australia that is recognised internationally as a Research Centre of Excellence. The overall mission of NDARC is to conduct high quality research and related activities that increase the effectiveness of treatment and other intervention responses to alcohol and other drug related harm. The Drug Trends unit at NDARC monitors the price, purity and availability of illicit drugs from a range of sources to develop a full picture of patterns in drug use and harms.
About the role
- Salary Level $66K - $75K per year (plus 9.5% superannuation and leave loading)
- Fixed Term for 13 months from appointment (maternity leave cover)
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
The National Drug and Alcohol Research Centre seek to appoint a skilled and enthusiastic Administrative Officer to provide wide ranging professional administrative support. This will include support in areas of resource management, guidance on policy and procedures and preparation of meeting papers. The role also involves providing executive assistance to two Professors and their respective teams. The position is based in Sydney, NDARC.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience working in a support role within a research environment
- Superior organisation skills and ability to deal with multiple tasks, establish priorities and meet deadlines
- Excellent computer skills and experience with web-based computer programs and financial systems
- Demonstrated high level written and oral communication skills
You should systematically address the selection criteria in your application.
T: (61 2) 9385 0115
Applications close: 24 April 2017