This is a part time position responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of all Caltech Dining Services facilities, flat ware, cookware and equipment. Selected candidate must understand the cleanliness standards explained by CDS management and the Health Department.
The schedule for this position is 9am – 5:30pm 2 days a week.
- Under direct supervision, ensure the cleanliness of Caltech Dining Services facilities and equipment.
- Responsible for ensuring exemplary level of cleanliness and sanitation at all dining services locations.
- Clean glass doors, windows, sneeze guards, salad bars, drink machines, counters, sweep and mop floors.
- Maintain relationship with all kitchen staff to ensure quality of work.
- Ensure locking of all doors and securing of all equipment (including walk-ins, store rooms, and locker rooms) at end of shift.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Customer Service oriented.
- Positive role model.
- Ability to take direction, remember duties and prioritize assignments.
- Ability to work congenially and as a team with other staff members, students, and customers.
- Ability to carry a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Detail oriented.
Supervisory position? No
Posting Detail Information
Posting Open Date 02/08/2017
Posting Close Date
Open Until Filled Yes
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.