Assistant Research Fellow in Software Development
Closing Date: 7 May 2017
Contract Status: Full-time
Salary & Benefits: RMB96,000 to RMB129,000 annum before all deductions, depending on qualifications and experience
Working Location: Ningbo
The post holder shall take part in the development, update, deployment and maintenance of a web based cargo transportation system. The post holder will provide integration for the mobile devices. The post holder will be responsible for the software test planning and self-testing, and taking part in the system testing. The post holder will also be required to visit customer sites and conduct onsite training and debugging. The post holder will participate in the project meeting, events, present demos and collect feedbacks.
- Bachelors or above in Computer Science or Information Technology;
- 1 year + job experience of web development;
- Proven software project experience;
- Good English interoperation skill and English communication skills;
- Interested in logistics and transportation systems.
- Master degree in Computer Science or Information Technology;
- 2 years of job experience on software project development experience;
- Experience in logistic planning and software;
- Familiar with modern frontend and backend framework technology e.g. Spring, Mvc;
- Familiar with modern databases and software integration e.g. MySQL, Oracle;
- An understanding of regulations and procedures Regulation of national public transportation and commercial vehicles;
- Fond of new technology of software development.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand of the requirement and perform software development of the project products;
- Plan and perform software testing, and participate in integrated testing and debugging;
- Software deployment and routine maintenance of software and database;
- Travel to customer site and perform onsite training and debugging;
- Participate in the project meetings, events, present demos and collect feedbacks;
- Update user manual or other project documentation;
- Participate in training and staff development schemes as trainer or trainee as appropriate;
- Maintain appropriate professional development, expertise and awareness;
- Undertake other tasks and responsibilities as may reasonably be required.
How to Apply
Please send job application with the following documents before the closing date:
- UNNC Application Form (please download from here);
- Cover Letter;
Please kindly note that all documents should be completed in English and in Word/ PDF format.
Late or incomplete application will not be considered to be shortlisted.
Please send application and enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org