Senior Consultant, Change and Culture
- Full Time
- Unique opportunity for an enthusiastic Consultant, Change and Culture to join La Trobe
- Full time, Continuing Position
- $91,330 - $104,9019 + 17% superannuation
La Trobe University's success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly motivated, pursue new ideas and create knowledge. La Trobe is among the top 100 universities in the world under the age of 50 (Times Higher Education Rankings 2015), one of Australia's research leaders, and the largest provider of higher education to regional Victoria. Our teaching and research address some of the most significant issues of our time and we're passionate about driving change to benefit the communities we serve.
In this role
Contribute to transformational, sustainable change in the areas of capability, performance and culture including the development and implementation of a range of Change, Culture and organisational design initiatives. Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders internal and external to La Trobe to support the organisation in achieving its goals. You will manage a range of Organisational Development projects to embed transformational, culture changes in the University through enterprise wide engagement initiatives, change management projects and capability development.
To be the successful candidate you will have:
- An undergraduate degree in any area relevant to the position with at least 4 years subsequent experience; or extensive experience and management expertise; or an equivalent alternate combination of relevant knowledge, training and/or experience
- Ability to take a leading role in the application of proven organisational development techniques
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work collaboratively and cooperatively in diverse teams
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple stakeholders to achieve stated outcomes
- Demonstrated management and leadership skills
- Demonstrated organisation and problem solving skills
Closing date: Sunday 30th April at 11pm
Position Enquiries: Justin Bolton, Senior Recruitment Business Partner, 9479 1073, email@example.com
This position is open to people with a valid full-time working visa.
Please address Key Selection Criteria and attach these with your application.
Please scroll down to apply.
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.