Teacher in Electrical or Instrumentation
- Continuing, Full Time
- School of Engineering and Technology
- CQUniversity Gladstone
- Total Salary $64,178 to $73,181 pa
Your New Division:
Be the teacher you always wanted to be. Help your industry grow by teaching others your trade and sharing your knowledge and experiences. The School of Engineering and Technology encompasses both Higher Education and Vocational Education training and teaching. The VET sector focuses on satisfying the needs of industry through the provision of responsive, comprehensive and flexible training with an emphasis on the practical application of skills and job-readiness. If you are looking for flexibility and an exciting new opportunity, then we encourage you to apply now!
Your New Role:
Develop and deliver quality learning services to a wide range of students through:
- Outcome focused vocational education and training programs.
- Linking with industry, schools, other universities, other TAFE and VET providers.
- Maintaining currency with industry practices, workplace delivery and contemporary teaching methodologies and philosophies.
- Working in an environment of change and continuous improvement.
You Will Be:
- A self-motivated individual who gains job satisfaction from achieving practical results and continuously striving to exceed customer expectations.
- An excellent communicator who appreciates diversity and is always improving and exploring new ways to do their job successfully.
You Will Have:
- Demonstrated capacity for best practice in the management of teaching and learning activities including delivery, assessment and evaluation.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessing (TAE) required.
- Certificate III (Trade Qualification) in Electrical required.
- Certificate III (Trade Qualification) in Instrumentation required.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 31832
- Applications Close: 11:59pm, Sunday, 23 April 2017
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria (please refer to Job Application Information), Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.