Associate Professor in Physiotherapy
- Continuing, Full Time
- School of Health, Medical & Applied Sciences
- CQUniversity Rockhampton North
- Total Remuneration $161,118 to $177,233 pa
Your New School:
The School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences is a new School within the Tertiary Education Division of CQUniversity. The School is a fully comprehensive and truly integrated tertiary education provider of a wide range of qualifications across the health, medical and applied sciences disciplines.
Your New Role:
As an Associate Professor – Physiotherapy (Cardiorespiratory), you will make a significant contribution to all activities of the School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences; and play a significant role within your discipline. You will be expected to raise your research profile and build links with professional bodies, industry and government.
- You will critically evaluate the operation of the teaching program and communicate such evaluations to the Dean, Head of Department and Head of Course. You will provide leadership in the discipline through activities such as consultancy, performance and exhibition.
You Will Be:
As an Associate Professor – Physiotherapy (Cardiorespiratory), you will be engaged by:
- Building strong professional networks and developing and maintaining working relationships with others that requires interaction and mutual support.
- Continuously improving and exploring new ways to do their job successfully.
You Will Have:
When submitting your application, please provide evidence of the following qualifications and experience;
- Hold advanced qualifications plus significant experience in Physiotherapy. This will require a doctoral qualification or equivalent accreditation and standing. (Essential)
- Understanding of current professional and educational issues in the domain, through a network of industry stakeholders. (Essential)
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 31852
- Applications Close: 11:59pm, Sunday, 7 May 2017
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.