Senior HDR Coordinator
Classification: ANUO Grade 6/7 (Administration)
Salary package: $75, 608 - $87, 570 + 17% superannuation
Terms: Full time, continuing
- Promote, recruit and induct and provide pastoral care of HDR Students
- Work within NCIS to provide quality HDR administrative service
- Create and maintain web-based and social media relating to HDR program and course information
Led by Professor Mick Dodson AM, the National Centre for Indigenous Studies (NCIS) promotes and initiates cross-disciplinary research and teaching in a wide range of areas of relevance to Indigenous Australians. Through this research, NCIS aims to deepen Australia's understanding of Indigenous cultures and histories and ensure Indigenous knowledge, perspectives and experiences are respected, valued, accessed and incorporated into all learning environments at The Australian National University (ANU) and beyond.
The National Centre for Indigenous Studies is a tightly knit team excelling in International Indigenous issues, law and social justice problems and Education on Indigenous issues. The Senior HDR Coordinator will take the forefront role in supporting academic and scholars in HDR administration. Correspondingly, the Senior HDR Coordinator will champion the website management guaranteeing updated visibility for the National Centre for Indigenous Studies research activities.
For more information, contact Dr Diane Smith, HDR Program Manager on T: 02 6125 0160or E: email@example.com
The University actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. For more information on employment opportunities, contact our Indigenous Employment Consultant on firstname.lastname@example.org
ANU values diversity and inclusion and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to those of all backgrounds and identities. For more information about staff equity at ANU, visit https://services.anu.edu.au/human-resources/respect-inclusion Application information In order to apply for this role please make sure that you upload the following documents:
- A statement addressing the selection criteria.
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) which includes the names and contact details of at least three referees (preferably including a current or previous supervisor). If your CV does not include referees you can complete these online when prompted in the application form.
- Other documents, if required.
For position description please see: Senior HDR Coordinator_PD.docx
Closing date: 11.55pm, Tuesday 25 April 2017
Applications which do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for the position.
Please note: The successful applicant must have rights to live and work in this country.