Business Systems Analyst
7 days left
- Full Time
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Research Systems & Solutions Unit is one of four units reporting to the Executive Director (Research). The Role of the Research Systems & Solutions Unit is to provide central systems support to a number of units within the Division of Research, ensuring all systems are functional to business operations. By working closely with other units in the Division of Research the Unit provides solutions to improve business process and increase efficiency.
About the role
- $81K - $96K per year (plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
The Business Systems Analyst monitors and continuously reviews systems and processes within the Division of Research to ensure the delivery of high quality customer focussed services to the University.
The Business Systems Analyst assists the Team Leader Research Systems & Solutions by:
- Assuring all business systems are functional
- Providing system maintenance/version upgrade and testing
- Documenting business processes and workflows
- Conducting business process mapping and process development
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application.
Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Team Leader Research Systems & Solutions
T: +61 (2) 9385 9913
Applications close: 7 May 2017