- Full Time
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Kirby Institute is the major research body in Australia with responsibility for research into the clinical and epidemiological aspects of HIV/AIDS. It is also responsible for research into the clinical and epidemiological aspects of other blood borne viruses and sexually transmissible infections, in particular Viral Hepatitis.
About the role
- $63K-$67K plus (9.5% superannuation and leave loading)
- Fixed Term for 1 year
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
This position is responsible for assisting in the provision of administrative support within the Viral Immunology Systems Program (VISP), the UNSW Fatigue Clinic and the National Centre for Cancer Survivorship (NCCS) under the direction of the Program Manager.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- Experience working in a similar role or in an administrative environment.
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to liaise with a diverse group of people from varying backgrounds and seniority.
- Certificate IV in Business Administration or Management with relevant experience, or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any other combination of training and/or experience.
You should systematically address the all selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Ms Roshana Sultan, Program Manager, VISP
T: (61 2) 9385 1390
Applications close: 25 April 2017