Manager in Advancement Services
Classification: ANU SM1
Salary package: $107,632- $112,944 per annum plus 17% Superannuation
Terms: Full time, continuing
The Alumni Relations & Philanthropy office leads the development, management and coordination of advancement activities at ANU. As the Manager (Advancement Services), your role is pivotal to the delivery of donor centric client service and supporting philanthropic and engagement programs of the University.
You will be responsible for the management and governance of donated funds held within the ANU Endowment For Excellence and for the provision of client orientated reporting to a diverse range of stakeholders.
We are seeking a motivated individual with initiative who excels in delivering exceptional customer service and building relationships with stakeholders across the University. You will have highly developed skills as a team leader and an analytical ability to solve complex problems. You're approach will be one of continuous improvement and responsive to changing environments.
This opportunity will enable you to further your career while working for The ANU. Our benefits include:
- Professional and collaborative work environment
- Mentoring and ongoing career development
- Excellent remuneration and benefits packages including:
- Flexible working hours
- 17% Superannuation Contributions
- Annual Leave Loading
- Salary sacrificing options for cars, parking, technology, childcare and more.
For more information please contact: Felicity Gouldthorp 02 6125 1853 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The University actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. For more information on employment opportunities, contact our Indigenous Employment Consultant on email@example.com
ANU values diversity and inclusion and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to those of all backgrounds and identities. For more information about staff equity at ANU, visit https://services.anu.edu.au/human-resources/respect-inclusion
In order to apply for this role please make sure that you upload the following documents:
- Responses addressing the selection criteria.
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) which includes the names and contact details of at least three referees (preferably including a current or previous supervisor). If your CV does not include referees you can complete these online when prompted in the application form.
- Other documents, if required.
Closing date: 11.55pm, Tuesday 25 April 2017
Applications which do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for the position.
Please note: The successful applicant must have rights to live and work in this country.