Assistant in Executive Support Team, Provost Office
Closing Date: 30 April 2017
Contract Status: Full-time
Salary & Benefits: RMB81,000 to RMB129,000 per annum before all deductions, depending on qualifications and experience
Working Location: Ningbo
This role will provide exemplary administrative assistance in support of The Provost and The Associate Provost. Meanwhile providing general administrative support in support of the efficient and effective running of the Executive Support Team.
- Bachelor degree holder;
- Excellent computing skills including Microsoft Office and use of administrative business systems;
- Excellent communication skills with an excellent level of written and spoken English, proof-reading skills and an ability to communicate effectively at all levels in an organization;
- Experience of supporting executives in terms of dairy management, travel itinerary;
- Calm, patient and able to react positively to frequently changing priorities and deadlines, and deal with unforeseen problems and circumstances.
- Master degree holders;
- Evidence of training / development in administrative support;
- Overseas study/working experience
- Experience of interpretation and translation;
- Experience of working in a higher education institution;
- Awareness of developments in higher education industry.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Provide exemplary administrative assistance in support of The Provost and The Associate Provost
- Manage the Associate Provost’s diary in such a way that he/ she makes best use of his/ her time; manage computerised diary system and collate all appropriate documentation prior to meetings;
- Plan and organise meetings both internally and externally; Interpret at meetings and translate documents;
- Plan and organise meetings, prepare and circulate agendas and supporting papers, and take minutes for meetings as well as monitor actions and implementation plans as appropriate;
- Plan and organise activities to ensure that deadlines are met;
- Manage itineraries for visitors to the University, collate information brochures, arrange refreshments, receive visitors, which often include senior staff from government, industry and other academic institutions;
- Organise domestic and international travel, preparing itineraries, booking flights, transportation, and hotel accommodation, obtain visas and etc;
- Act as a filter for all key enquiries (in person and by telephone/ email) and deal with such enquiries and ensure that actions are taken appropriately and promptly;
- Participate in training and staff development, as trainer or trainee as appropriate, to develop and foster relevant expertise and awareness;
- Maintain a proactive and flexible approach to deliver work objectives and assist other team members as and when appropriate;
- Support University and Executive support team activities;
Provide general administrative support in support of the efficient and effective running of the Executive Support Team.
- Carry out any other administrative duties appropriate as directed by the MB members and the line manager;
- Working with colleagues in the Executive Support Team, take responsibility for office consumables and corporate gifts, maintaining the required stock levels;
- Process expenses claim forms for Executive Office-based MB members;
- Support the use of video conferencing and other technical equipment within the area.
- Provide support and cover for other team members within the Executive Support Team to ensure the provision of seamless support across MB members and in the day to day operation of the Executive Support Team;
- Provide Reception for guests and visitors relates to Executive Support Team based MB members;
- Develop own professional skills through training, work experience and project related work;
- Any other duties as reasonably required.
How to Apply
Please send job application with the following documents before the closing date:
1. UNNC Application Form (please download from here);
2. Cover Letter;
Please kindly note that all documents should be completed in English and in Word/ PDF format.
Late or incomplete application will not be considered to be shortlisted.
Please send application and enquiries to email@example.com