Associate Lecturer in Spanish
6 days left
- Part Time
JOB ID: 170191
SALARY RANGE: $63,938 to $86,300 pa pro rata (plus 17% super)
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Part-time (0.5 EFT) and fixed term for 2 years
LOCATION: Geelong Waurn Ponds Campus
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Associate Lecturer in Spanish will be required to teach, and develop high quality teaching materials, in the area of Spanish and Latin American Studies.
This will include:
- Providing an excellent contribution to the School’s teaching and research programs.
- Exhibiting and/or publishing high quality research in journals of high repute.
- Contributing to the achievement of Deakin’s strategic goals in research, teaching, engagement and innovation.
- Contributing to the research achievement of the School.
- A degree in Spanish as a second language and/or Spanish and Latin American Studies and/or other relevant qualifications and experience.
- Excellent record of scholarly learning and teaching in UG programs including innovative curriculum design.
- Emerging research reputation in research and scholarship, through publication or exhibition in outlets.
For a full list of the selection criteria please see the position description
CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: Dr Eugenia Demuro Tel: +61 3 9244 3861, Email: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: Sunday 30 April 2017
We value our staff and understand that they are more than just their jobs, that's why we offer benefits that enhance work life. Further information on Deakin’s workplace benefits can be found here: deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin/why-work-at-deakin/staff-benefits
For a full copy of the position description and to apply online, please visit deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin
Deakin University values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion.
Deakin University is an employer of choice for women and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.