7 days left
- Full Time
This position will perform fabrication and related tasks for nano- and micro- devices based on silicon and other materials in a cleanroom environment. The successful job candidate will frequently interact with the device design team composed of staff, post-doctoral scholars, and students. The fabrication engineer is expected to work independently and routinely document and report progress of work.
- Fabrication: electron beam pattern generation, optical lithography, plasma etching, physical deposition, and related nano- and micro-fabrication techniques.
- Process flow validation and optimization: use of optical microscope, scanning electron microscope, profilometer, and related tools to evaluate and improve fabrication yield.
- May travel for a project but not on regular or consistent basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, physics or related discipline.
- Must be able to occasionally lift 20 or more pounds of laboratory instrumentation and/or equipment.
- Master’s or PhD, and prior experience in nano- and micro-fabrication highly desired.
Supervisory position? No
Posting Detail Information
Posting Open Date 04/03/2017
Posting Close Date
Open Until Filled Yes
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.