Research Technician - Biology and Biological Engineering
The purpose of this position is to perform various laboratory procedures in support of ongoing experiments using zebrafish in the lab.
- Genotyping mutant and transgenic zebrafish.
- General molecular cloning techniques.
- Mating, raising and performing fin biopsies on zebrafish.
- Assistance with feeding and cleaning in a zebrafish aquaculture facility.
- B.S. degree required.
- Minimum of one year lab experience.
- Experience with PCR and gel electrophoresis is preferred.
Supervisory position? No
Posting Detail Information
Posting Open Date 03/30/2017
Posting Close Date
Open Until Filled Yes
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.