Biological Knowledgebase Curator
We are seeking a Biological Knowledgebase Curator to input and summarize data about gene function across all organisms and for C. elegans genes, cells, gene expression, development, behavior, etc.
- Read primary biological literature and extract information about C. elegans and other organisms.
- Develop knowledge models for developmental biological, physiological or cell biological data.
- Help develop Standard Vocabularies to allow communication among biological researchers.
- Communicate with front-line researchers.
- Train users at scientific meetings.
- MS degree required.
- Postgraduate research experience with C. elegans, S. cervisiae of D. melanogaster or experience as a Curator of a biological database.
- Doctorate degree.
- Experience with Gene Ontology enrichment analysis.
Supervisory position? No
Posting Detail Information
Posting Open Date 03/28/2017
Posting Close Date
Open Until Filled Yes
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.