Associate Lecturer in Nursing
- Continuing, Full-Time
- School of Nursing and Midwifery
- CQUniversity Rockhampton North
- Total Remuneration $77,008 to $104,116 pa additionally relocation entitlements are provided
Your New School:
With one of the largest and fastest-growing footprints of any university in the country, CQUniversity Australia is on a phenomenal trajectory, with strong growth in student numbers, courses, campuses and accolades. We
focus on engaged and innovative education to benefit students, industry and communities. With health programs at the fore front of the University’s core business, courses are structured to meet the ever increasing
needs of our communities here in Australia.
Your New Role:
- Conducting tutorials, practical classes, demonstrations, workshops, student field excursions, clinical sessions and/or studio sessions.
- Marking and assessment primarily connected with units in which the academic teaches.
- Developing unit material with appropriate guidance from the unit or program coordinator.
You Will Be:
- A self-motivated individual who enjoys collaborating and cooperating with other departments to achieve positive business outcomes.
- A continuous-improver who is always improving and exploring new ways to do their job successfully.
You Will Have:
- Possession of an undergraduate nursing degree, and current progress towards a Masters qualification.
- Registration as a Nurse (Division 1) in Australia, evidence of meeting NMBA Recency of Practice registration standards: http://www.nursingmidwiferyboard.gov.au/Registration-Standards.aspx.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or the ability to successfully complete within 12 months of commencement.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University:
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 31699
- Applications Close: 11:59pm Thursday 6th April 2017
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria (please refer to Job Application Information), Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.