Senior Lecturer/Associate Professor in Occupational Therapy
- Continuing, Full-Time
- School of Health, Medical & Applied Sciences
- CQUniversity Rockhampton North
- Total Remuneration: Academic Level C – $134,262 to $154,395 Academic Level D – $161,118 to $177,233 pa
Your New School:
The School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences is a new School within the Tertiary Education Division of CQUniversity. The School is a fully comprehensive and truly integrated tertiary education provider of a wide range of qualifications across the health, medical and applied sciences disciplines.
Your New Role:
As a Senior Lecturer / Associate Professor – Occupational Therapy, you will be responsible for:
- Leading, facilitating and developing cohesiveness within the University, and building team that work cooperatively and harmoniously.
- Providing innovative and scholarly research leadership and enhancing the research standing of the University, via research publications, grant attainment, professional leadership and engagement with the profession where appropriate.
You Will Be:
As a Senior Lecturer / Associate Professor – Occupational Therapy, you will be engaged by:
- Being a high involvement-leader and motivating others by creating a participative and empowered environment.
- Planning for long term success through careful planning and well-established strategic direction.
You Will Have:
When submitting your application for this position, please provide evidence of the following qualifications and experience;
- Advanced qualification plus significant experience in Occupational Therapy. This will require a doctoral qualification or equivalent accreditation and standing. (Essential)
- Understanding of current professional and educational issues in the domain. (Essential)
- Registered, or eligible to be registered, with the Occupational Therapy Board of Australia/AHPRA. (Essential)
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 31813
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Wednesday, 30 August 2017
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and certified copies of Qualifications relevant to the Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.