Employer Relations Associate
Salary: Up to £25,000.00 per annum, depending on experience
Status: Permanent, Full Time, 37.5 hours per week
Location: Greenwich Campus, with flexibility to work across all sites
Application deadline: 13 April 2017
About the role
We are now looking for an ambitious, Employer Relations Associate professional to promote external engagement with employers and other external organisations. We face a set of challenges that provide an opportunity to gain a unique range of skills and experience and make a significant contribution to the growth and sustainability of the College. The Employer Relations Associate will report directly in to the Deputy Director of Careers and Employability.
The key purposes of this role will be to:
- Proactively develop relationships with graduate level recruiters, SMEs and other employers and stakeholders to generate graduate internships, work placements, temporary and part-time work.
- Manage selected key employer accounts
- Liaise with academic and professional service colleagues to identify engagement requirements and opportunities.
- Update internal databases and CRM to ensure accuracy of information.
- Provide statistics on number of employers engaged by sector and output.
- Utilise social media to engage with external organisations and contacts.
- Promote employment and volunteering opportunities for students
- Lead on the development of effective marketing materials to encourage engagement
To be successful, you will need to be degree qualified in a relevant subject discipline or possess equivalent experience, and demonstrate an ability to build long term client relationships. You will possess a proven track record in delivering to targets and working to deadlines. Previous experience of working within higher education is desirable. The successful applicant will also be responsible for the day to day running of the student ambassador scheme.
How to apply
To express your interest in this position view the Job description below and submit your completed application form (link below) via email to email@example.com quoting your Name followed by Employer Relations Associate in the subject line.
GSM London are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business. Please note you must have the Right to Work in the UK (without Employer sponsorship) to be considered for this role.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
About GSM London
GSM London is an independent higher education provider that has been delivering degree-level education for over 40 years. We have campuses in Greenwich and Greenford and a study centre at London Bridge. Our partnership with Plymouth University means that our students receive a final qualification/degree awarded by one of the UK’s top modern universities. GSM London is genuinely inclusive, helping our diverse student body realise their aspirations whatever their situation or background. We encourage them to have bold dreams and we focus on employability from day one. We currently have around 7,000 students studying for a range of business-related degrees.