Senior Drupal Developer
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
UNSW Engineering is at the forefront of Innovation In Action. As Australia's largest engineering faculty, we combine the world's best facilities and innovative research with an exciting and connected education experience to open doors for our graduates. The Drupal Developer is part of the Faculty Marketing and Communications team located in the Faculty Administrative Unit.
About the role
- $89K - $112K plus 9.5% Superannuation and annual leave loading
- Fixed Term for 12 months
- Full-time 35 hours per week
The Senior Drupal Developer is responsible for the design, build, and on-going development of the Faculty's Drupal platforms which include the Faculty website and nine school websites.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- Fully conversant with all aspects of Drupal 7 (and preferably 8)
- Experience working with Linux servers, LAMP stack, integrating website with social media platforms, developing websites with responsive and fluid themes
- Degree in Computer Science or similar with minimum of three years’ experience in developing responsive Drupal websites
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Jane Edwards, Acting Marketing Manager
T: (61 2) 9385 6105
Applications close: 4 April 2017