- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Kirby Institute is the major research body in Australia with responsibility for research into the clinical and epidemiological aspects of HIV/AIDS. It is also responsible for research into the clinical and epidemiological aspects of other blood borne viruses and sexually transmissible infections.
About the role
- $63K-$78K plus (9.5% superannuation and leave loading)
- Fixed Term until April 2018
- Part-time (17.5 hours per week)
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for the provision of administrative support within the Biostatistics and Databases Program (BDP).
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- Experience working at a similar position in an academic, medical or research environment with a familiarity with HIV/AIDS or sexual health issues
- Ability to work independently and initiate and prioritise own workload and to maintain confidentiality
- Associate diploma with relevant work experience, or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any other combination of education, training and/or experience or, at the higher level, a degree with experience
- Experience in budgeting and events management at the higher level.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Ms Anna Han, Program Manager
T: (61 2) 9385 0900
Applications close: 5 April 2017