Global Education Advisor - Study Abroad
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
UNSW Sydney currently ranks as one of the top five global leaders for attracting international students. By 2025, our vision is to greatly extend these opportunities through innovative partnerships and a borderless approach to educating students.
The Study Abroad and Exchange team is an integral part of UNSW International, Marketing and Communications Service, which sits within the portfolio of the Vice-President, International and works to enhance the student experience and increase the diversity of UNSW’s student cohort through a number of benchmark student mobility global education programs including Study Abroad, Student Exchange and short course options.
About the role
- A$69K - A$78K per year (plus 9.5% Superannuation and annual leave loading)
- 12 Month Fixed Term
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
The Global Education Advisor (Study Abroad) is responsible for providing effective admission, acceptance, and enrolment processes and ongoing student support services to UNSW non-award Global Education programs. The role assists with the promotion, administration and growth of the program and acts as the main contact for external stakeholders when dealing with admissions.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrated communication, writing and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Administrative experience and excellent time management skills
- Completion of a degree or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any other combination of education, training and/or experience.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Morgan Sage, Study Abroad Coordinator
T: (61 2) 9385 5100
Applications close: 7 April 2017