- Be part of a high performance team, working to achieve international excellence
- Ongoing full-time appointment
- Salary range: Level 5 $67,114 - $74,624 p.a.
The University of Western Australia (UWA) is ranked amongst the top 100 universities in the world and a member of the prestigious Australian Group of Eight research-intensive universities. With an enviable research track record, vibrant campus and working environments, supported by the freedom to 'innovate and inspire' there is no better time to join Western Australia's top University.
The Brand, Marketing and Recruitment (BMR) division provides organisational wide brand strategy and ongoing brand management, strategic marketing and planning, marketing communications activities; digital communication, research and segmentation. The BMR provides sales and marketing planning and campaign assistance to help attract and recruit students.
About the opportunity
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated administrative professional to be part of our team and play an integral role in providing high level of administrative and secretarial support to the area.
To be considered for this role, you will demonstrate:
- Plan and coordinate administrative functions including updating relevant websites, databases, policies and general information
- Organise travel arrangements
- Research and draft briefing documents as required
- Experience working in a University environment or similar large organisation
- Coordinate office supplies, equipment and maintenance
- Liaise with staff and external organisations on sensitive matters
- Respond appropriately to complex and detailed enquiries from staff, students and the general public by providing in depth advice and information on relevant University policy and procedure
Full details of the position's responsibilities and the selection criteria are outlined in the position description
You will have highly developed organisational skills and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines with the ability to work independently, show initiative and work productively as part of a team.
Closing date: Monday 3 April 2017
This position is only open to applicants with relevant rights to work in Australia.
Application Details: Please apply online via the Apply Now button.
- UWA has been awarded Top Ten Employer for LGBTI – inclusion of the Australian Workplace Equity Index (AWEI -2016).
- The University is also a proud member of the Athena SWAN/SAGE Pilot for Gender Equity.