2 days left
- Full Time
- Continuing, Full Time
- Student Residences, Student Experience and Governance Division
- CQUniversity Rockhampton
- Total Remuneration $128,411 to $134,533 pa
Your New Division:
The Student Residence Directorate manages on campus student accommodation in Rockhampton and Mackay to ensure a positive student experience. You will make a positive contribution to the student experience by managing and being responsible for the business management and long term development, future growth, sustainability and professional administration of the student residential accommodation services.
Your New Role:
- Analyse and identify business opportunities and marketing strategies to increase community engagement, promote student residential facilities and generate viable external business opportunities.
- Manage the day to day operations of all aspects of the student residential accommodation ensuring that students live in a safe, harmonious and quality environment.
You Will Be:
- A motivated professional who thrives on planning for long term success through careful forecasting and well-established direction.
- A strategically-minded individual who attains job satisfaction by regularly collaborating and cooperating with diverse staff, students and clients to achieve positive business outcomes.
You Will Have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in business management or a related discipline paired with detailed knowledge of business development and revenue generating concepts and processes.
- Proven track record of successful administration and operational management of a large residential venue or commercial operation including proven ability to manage a budget.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills in order to establish positive professional relationships and negotiate successful business outcomes.
- Experience working within the higher education sector.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 31811
- Applications Close: 11:59pm, Sunday, 2 April 2017
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume), Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description.
Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address.
Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.