International Arrivals Officer
- Fixed Term (until 22.12.17), Part Time (0.5FTE)
- Student Life and Wellbeing Centre
- CQUniversity Melbourne
- Total Salary $32,519 to $36,581 pa
Your New Division:
With one of the largest and fastest-growing footprints of any university in the country, CQUniversity Australia is on a phenomenal trajectory, with strong growth in student numbers, courses, campuses and accolades. Student Experience is CQUniversity's one-stop shop for all student information, advice and support needs. Work as part of the Student Life and Wellbeing Centre which has staff positioned at all CQUniversity campuses to provide student advice and support to commencing international students.
Your New Role:
- Providing advice and information to commencing international students prior to arrival on a wide range of concerns including financial, utility services, living matters and wellbeing services.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with student accommodation providers and assisting commencing students with finding and securing accommodation.
- Providing excellent customer service to our culturally diverse student community and CQUniversity stakeholders.
You Will Be:
- A highly-motivated individual who continuously strives to understand and exceed customer expectations and satisfaction to ensure a positive student experience.
- A participative team member who excels when collaborating and cooperating with culturally-diverse people.
You Will Have:
- Knowledge and proficiency in the operation of Microsoft Office software, web browsers and online Customer Relationship Management systems.
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills to respectfully and successfully handle the diverse needs of the University community.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, maintain and liaise effectively with colleagues and clients from various cultural backgrounds, exhibit cultural awareness and respect cultural differences at all times.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Internal applicants please apply via ESSO.
- Vacancy Reference Number: 31810
- Applications Close: 11:59pm, Thursday, 23 March 2017
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.