Lecturer or Senior Lecturer in Medical Imaging
- Continuing, Full Time
- School of Health, Medical & Applied Sciences
- CQUniversity Mackay Ooralea
- Total Remuneration:
- Academic Level B – $109,599 to $130,150
- Academic Level C – $134,262 to $154,395
Your New School:
The School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences is a new School within the Tertiary Education Division of CQUniversity. The School is a fully comprehensive and truly integrated tertiary education provider of a wide range of qualifications across the health, medical and applied sciences disciplines.
Your New Role:
In your new role as an Academic, you will be responsible for:
- Primarily focus on teaching and associated administrative responsibilities within the School’s undergraduate courses in the health sciences, both across professions and within the field of Medical Imaging. You will also contribute to the ongoing development of curricula and educational resources to support teaching and learning in Medical Imaging.
You Will Be:
As an academic, you will be engaged by:
- Achieving practical results and performing work that results in concrete outputs or outcomes.
- Having intellectual and robust discussions, continual education, professional development and idea exchange.
You Will Have:
When submitting your application for this position, please provide evidence of the qualifications outlined in the position description.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 31807
- Applications Close: 11:59pm, Sunday, 9 April 2017
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.