International Partnerships and Recruitment Executive
- Continuing, Full Time
- International Directorate
- CQUniversity Rockhampton North
- Total Remuneration $88,718 to $95,549 pa
Your New Directorate:
The International Directorate is responsible for the creation and execution of the University’s Internationalisation Plan, influencing the international student experience and the international agenda across the University. This involves but is not limited to program and market development, coordinating the mobility of domestic students to study overseas.
Your New Role:
- Provide business development, marketing and operational support to the University’s international partnerships activities including CQUGlobal programs with a key role in driving progress towards regional recruitment targets.
You Will Be:
- Job Fit Factors Excelling in situations involving different cultures/languages and responding well to the ambiguity of unfamiliar approaches.
- Building strong professional networks and developing and maintaining working relationships with others that requires interaction and mutual support.
You Will Have:
When submitting your application for the International Partnerships and Recruitment Executive please provide evidence of the following qualifications;
- Broad knowledge and understanding of marketing and related concepts including a detailed knowledge of international marketing and relationship management. (Essential)
- Knowledge of student mobility and study tour practices, policies and funding arrangements. (Essential)
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 31806
- Applications Close: 11:59pm, Sunday, 2 April 2017
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria, Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.