Tutor in Learning, Literacy & Numeracy
- Fixed Term (until 15th December 2017), Part Time (0.6FTE)
- • School of Access Education
- • CQUniversity Rockhampton
- • Total Salary: $28,499 to $33,105 pa (based on part-time rate)
Your New Division:
With over 35,000 students across 24 learning centres, CQUniversity Australia is one of the leading providers of Distance Education in Australia.
Your New Role:
As a Tutor – Learning, Literacy & Numeracy, you will be responsible for:
- Providing support to students through the delivery of tutorials as directed by the teacher, and or consultation with other Education Delivery Staff.
- You will contribute to subject planning and development through participation and contribution to the self-managing team.
- Maintaining a high level of quality in the performance of all duties, ensuring adherence to the quality systems documentation and continually seeking improvements in the way in which work is undertaken.
You Will Be:
As a Tutor – Learning, Literacy & Numeracy, you will be engaged by:
- Being a high-involvement team member who enjoys working in a participative and empowered environment.
- Collaborating and cooperating with other departments to achieve positive business outcomes.
You Will Have:
When submitting your application, please provide evidence of the qualifications and experiences outlined on the position description in addition to the following;
- Previous experience in Learning, Literacy and Numeracy (essential)
- TESOL Qualification (desirable)
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 31805
- Applications Close: 11:59pm, Wednesday 29th March 2017
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria, Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.