Electronic Resources Team Member
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
UNSW Library is one of Australia's major research libraries, with extensive scholarly resources. It serves a large population of academic staff and students on two campuses and affiliated research institutes.
About the role
- A$69K - A$78K per year (plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
The role of the Electronic Resources Team Member is to collaborate within the Library and beyond to provide access to online and digital resources, curate UNSW Australia publications and minimise disruption to user access.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated understanding of electronic information delivery in an academic library or equivalent environment.
- Ability to work and make decisions in a multi-tasking role with overlapping priorities and deadlines within a team environment.
- A tertiary qualification and/or subsequent relevant experience or knowledge gained through any other combination of education, training and/or experience.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Derek Chen, Team Leader, Electronic Resources Unit
T: (61 2) 9385 1076
Applications close: 3 April 2017