6 days left
- Part Time
- Located at Melbourne (Bundoora) Campus
- Part-time, 3 days per week for 5 hours each day
- $58,351 - $61,294 per annum pro rata + up to 17% superannuation
About La Trobe
La Trobe University's success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly motivated, pursue new ideas and create knowledge. La Trobe is among the top 50 universities in the world under the age of 50 (Times Higher Education Rankings 2016), one of Australia's research leaders, and the largest provider of higher education to regional Victoria. Our teaching and research address some of the most significant issues of our time and we're passionate about driving change to benefit the communities we serve.
About the role
Reporting to the School Administration Coordinator, this position will provide general administrative services to support the operations of the School of Allied Health. Working as part of a team, this position will assist in ensuring that School objectives are met, and that University policies and procedures are followed.
Please note, this position is working 3 days per week for 5 hours each day.
Skills and Experience
- Completion of a Diploma level qualification with relevant work related experience; or completion of a Certificate IV with relevant work experience or an equivalent combination of relevant experience or on the job training.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Quality, appropriateness and timeliness of advice in response to enquiries from internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to organise own and other's activities to meet objectives.
Please refer to the Position Description for other duties, skills and experience required for this role.
Please click on this link for a full list of Benefits http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs/working/benefits
How to apply
Closing date: Sunday, 2 April 2017 by 11.00pm AEDST.
Position Enquiries: Lyn Walker, +61 3 9479 1306 or email@example.com.
Position Description below:
Please address the Key Selection Criteria in the Position Description and attach these with your application.
Please scroll down to apply.
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further enquiries on how to apply for this role, please contact Deborah Dare, Recruitment Consultant on +61 03 9479 1241 or firstname.lastname@example.org
La Trobe is proud to be a member of the Science in Australia Gender Equity (SAGE) Athena SWAN program to advance gender equality in academia.