Project Manager - Fertility & Research Centre
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The School of Women’s & Children’s Health is comprised of the disciplines of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Paediatrics and the National Perinatal and Epidemiology and Statistics Unit (NPESU). The School provides undergraduate and postgraduate medical education, significant and expert clinical services across its subspecialties and has a strong research focus across the multiple disciplines.
About the role
- $99K-$122K plus (9.5% superannuation and leave loading)
- Fixed Term until 25th April 2018 (maternity leave cover)
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
The Project Manager will be responsible for working with a multidisciplinary team of designers, architects, researchers, development managers, funding bodies, hospital and UNSW employees to coordinate the building of a new Fertility & Research Centre, based on the Randwick Hospitals Campus. The position will be based in the Royal Hospital for Women, Randwick.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- Proven ability to exercise independent judgement and problem solving skills with the ability to resolve and address issues as they arise, and outstanding written and verbal communication skills with proven ability in consultation and negotiation
- Demonstrated expertise in project management, including managing projects to time and budget across multi-disciplinary organisations and staff
- Degree in science or health related discipline, or an equivalent knowledge gained through any other combination or education, training and/or experience
Megan Moody, Project Manager
T: (61 2) 9385 6727
Applications close: 31st March 2017