Kingston University London
Kingston University is seeking an outstanding leader for the post of Vice-Chancellor. This is an opportunity to shape the future of a modern University with an international outlook and commitment to cultural diversity and social inclusion.
Kingston University is the largest higher education provider in south west London, with students from over 140 countries and an annual income of c.£200million. Widening participation, improving student outcomes and forging strategic alliances are central to the University’s ethos. It is committed to opening higher education up to the whole community, encouraging those from under-represented and disadvantaged backgrounds to develop their potential, put their academic study into practice and achieve their ambitions
We are seeking an exceptional individual to lead the University, staff and students:
• Together with the Board and Senior Management Team, deliver a sustainable transformation of the University;
• Drive the University’s academic excellence whilst accelerating its research capacity, outputs and funding;
• Enhance student outcomes and all aspects of the student experience;
• Develop a high performance culture across the University;
• Act as ambassador and advocate for the University, building strong partnerships and collaborations.
• A natural leader and team-builder, able to inspire and motivate;
• A track record of success in leading change;
• Commitment to widening participation, inclusivity, equality and diversity;
• Significant financial management experience in a large, complex organisation;
• Outstanding communication skills and good judgement;
• Significant intellectual capacity and credibility.
Saxton Bampfylde Ltd is acting as an employment agency adviser to Kingston University London on this appointment. A candidate brief with full application details can be obtained from their website at www.saxbam.com/appointments using reference code KAWRA. Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 020 7227 0880 (during office hours).
Applications should be received by noon on 14 April 2017.