Salary - £23,879-£27,629 per annum
Full time, permanent
This is an exciting opportunity for a part qualified Accountant to work in a great environment with an established team of finance professionals. The Higher Education sector is going through a high profile period of change, which is making challenging and fundamental changes to the way the organisation operates. We are looking for someone who is pro-active, enjoys a challenge, has an outgoing personality and enjoys working in a team.
You will report to a Senior Accountant and assist with providing a professional and efficient accounting service to support the University, including delivery of clear and timely financial information and advice to Heads of School, Directors and Governors. Although the post is mainly focused on management accounting activities there is significant scope for the post holder to gain experience in the full range of activities in which the department engages.
You will be:
- Committed to studying for a qualified professional accounting qualification
You will have:
- Significant experience with IT/Finance systems
- The ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Excellent MS Office skills including Excel and Word
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Please note that CVs will not be accepted in place of the application form
Closing date: 6 April 2017
Interviews: 26 April 2017